Hudson Holiday Walk
Sunday, December 3, 2017 | 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Join us for the annual Hudson Holiday Walk in downtown Hudson! Visit with Santa at various locations throughout the day, enjoy a horse drawn carriage ride, hot cocoa and cookies, crafts and activities for the kids on the First & Main Green and view the live nativity on the Clocktower Green! Plus send a message to active duty military members at the Operation Snowflake Station and help us Stuff the Humvee with new, unwrapped toys to help less fortunate military families in our area in conjunction with NEOPAT!
• Horse drawn carriage rides (1:00 – 4:00 p.m.)
• Children’s activities and crafts
• Live music and caroling
• Stuff the Humvee toy drive for NEOPAT
• Operation Snowflake Military Message Station
Visit with Santa!
• 11:00 – 1:00 – Great Clips of Hudson
• 1:30 – 3:30 – CycleBar at First & Main
• 4:00 – 6:00 – Hudson’s Restaurant